(click on the question listed below to jump to the answer)
- How much will it cost to fix my leaking shower?
- Do you need to come out and see the area to quote?
- How long does a standard service take?
- Is there a lot of noise or dust from the procedure?
- Does the process change the appearance of the area?
- What times can you come?
- Can the technician inspect other areas while on site?
How much will it cost to fix my leaking shower?
Answer: Providing your shower or bathroom area falls under our standard service specifications, there is an average cost of only $395 to $595 to seal the shower. The good news is that over 95% of areas inspected can be sealed with this service alone. *This will obviously depend on size and condition of area in question *price includes GST.
Do you need to come out and see the area to quote?
Answer: While the majority of showers can be sealed with our exclusive Ultra Bond Technology service alone, We do prefer to come out and perform a free of charge inspection to confirm exactly what works are required, and how much it will cost to fix your leaking shower.
- *Prices and Guarantee period will depend on the size and condition of the shower, we offer a free onsite inspection & quote on all showers
- *Should the shower be too deteriorated then we may suggest alternative solutions such as tiling, waterproofing and or renovations works.
How long does a standard service take?
Answer: Our standard service takes between 2-4 hours. This will obviously depend on the size and condition of the area.
Is there a lot of noise or dust from the procedure?
Answer: Due to the nature of the service there will be a period of roughly 5-10 minutes of noise as an electric power tool will be be used to effectively prepare certain areas of the shower or bathroom.
There will also be some residue dust from the re-grouting if the area is re-grouted. We will endeavour to keep both noise and residue dust to an absolute minimum.
Does the process change the appearance of the area?
Answer: In most cases, the serviced area will come up looking totally revitalized with that new look, feel and appearance.
* This will depend on the age, style of the area being serviced, and if the area has been re-grouted or not.
What times can you come?
Answer: We generally have 2 set appointment times:
Morning - between 7-8 am
Middle - of the day – between 10-1
These time slots have been designed to allow plenty of time for our technicians to complete the necessary work. Times may be varied slightly to work in with you or your clients
Can the technician inspect other areas while on site?
Answer: Yes we can provide you with obligation free quotes, however keep in mind that work may not be able to be done on the same day due to previous commitments.