Bathroom and Shower Repairs for Balmoral
Shower Sealed specialise in the repair of leaking bathrooms and showers in Balmoral.
Our licensed technicians use a combination of exclusive tools, products, and procedures to target and stop each possible leakage point. This creates a watertight seal that comes with a guarantee. Plus, our products are stronger, longer lasting than anything you would buy in a store, so you enjoy lasting relief
Most appointments take less than 4 hours to complete. In 95 percent of cases, there is no need to remove tiles. And the treated area is ready to use within 24 to 48 hours, saving you stress and inconvenience.
- Licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC)
- Proud member of Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland
- Over 25 years of experience
- No need to remove tiles
- Ready to service all bathrooms – including shower baths, baths, spa baths, vanities, and splash backs
On a convenient day and time, a Shower Sealed technician will assess your bathroom. They will use the latest technology and methods to determine the source of the leak. Based on the inspection results, they will recommend one or more of the following treatment options:
If the condition of your shower is beyond the scope of a ‘No Tile Removal’ repair service, we can rebuild it for you. This is often the case is there is water damage beneath the tiles or the waterproofing has failed.
Every aspect of your shower will be restored back to its former glory. From the shower base and tiles through to waterproofing, screens, and fixtures. Your shower will look and perform like brand new!
Is Your Shower Exhibiting These Warning Signs?
- Cracked or loose shower tiles
- Broken, cracked, or loose tile grout
- Damp carpet or floorboards near the affected bathroom
- Unsealed taps that allow water to run into the wall
- Swollen timber door frames or architraves
- Jammed bathroom doors
… if so, then get in touch with Shower Sealed today.