Bathroom and Shower Repairs for Byron Bay
Have you discovered the signs of a potential bathroom or shower leak and need a solution fast? If so, then talk to the experts at Shower Sealed.
We can carry out a free onsite assessment in the comfort of your home or business. To book an appointment for onsite bathroom and shower repairs in Byron Bay, call 1300 519 133 today.
By using the latest tools and technology, we can perform leak detection tests and identify all possible leakage points. From there, you will receive a custom treatment plan and price estimate. If you wish to proceed, then we will carry out the necessary repairs until we achieve a complete seal.
In 95 percent of cases, we can do bathroom and shower repairs in Byron Bay without removing tiles. These jobs take about 4 hours to complete, and the treated area is ready to use in 24 to 48 hours. They usually entail a combination of tile regrouting and resealing. We also use proprietary products and methods. They do more than just achieve a complete seal, but also resist the damaging effects of natural building movement, one of the most common causes of leaking bathrooms and showers.
A no-tile-removal service is faster and cheaper than more drastic services. These include retiling, replacing (or topping) up the waterproof membrane, and renovating the shower. That’s because these services involve removing the tiles and repairing any underlying damage caused by leaks. However, if the condition of your bathroom or shower is beyond what a no-tile-removal service can repair, then these services may be your best option.
To book a free onsite visit and price estimate, contact us today.
How to Identify a Leaking Bathroom or Shower
There are many ways to identify leaking bathrooms and leaking showers in Byron Bay. In fact, most of these identification measures require a visual, auditory, or other sensory glance. The most common signs of a leaking bathroom or shower include:
- Mould and bacteria growth – Caused by the dampness that a moisture-rich environment can promote. If you don’t see the mould, then you may be able to smell a harsh, unpleasant, musty odour.
- Broken or missing tile grout – Tile grout is the product that keeps your bathroom or shower tiles secured together. If any tile grout is cracked, worn, or missing, it will create gaps in the surface. Water can then penetrate the surface and damage the subfloor below.
- Hard to open doors, shower doors, and windows – This may indicate that the surface in which your bathroom is situated on is slanted due to water damage to the underlying timber support structure. It may also be a minor effect of natural building movement, as the result of gradual changes in the soil conditions, slightly raising or lowering the soil levels.
- Patches of water in or around the bathroom – You may discover patches of water in parts of the property where there should be none. For example, in the ceiling beneath where the upper-level shower is located. You may also spot damp spots of carpet near the bathroom, or even damp walls. Both are a sign of an internal leak and require immediate attention.
If you discover one or more possible signs of a leaking bathroom or shower, contact Shower Sealed today for advice and support.
Why Choose Shower Sealed
- No need to remove tiles in 95 percent of cases.
- Serviced within 4 hours, and usable in 24 to 48 hours.
- QBCC licensed and proud members of MPAQ (Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland).
- Proudly servicing Byron Bay and surrounding suburbs.
- Free onsite leak detection and price estimate.
Book Your Free Onsite Visit
To request a free onsite quote for bathroom and shower repairs in Byron Bay, contact us today. We will be happy to arrange a suitable day and time for your visit.