No Tile Removal Bathroom and Shower Repairs | Banora Point
Have your leaking bathroom or shower repaired in Banora Point – without removing any tiles – with the qualified, insured, and experienced team at Shower Sealed. By drawing from over 25 years of industry experience, you can expect the highest quality workmanship and customer service, backed by a 12 year guarantee to give you total peace of mind.
What sets Shower Sealed apart? By using an exclusive combination of tools, products, and procedures – which we call Ultra Bond Technology – we can identify and stop each possible leakage point in the bathroom, typically within 4 hours too.
These products are also more durable and water-resistant than what you’d buy in a store, so they’re guaranteed to last for longer and save you money on repeat applications. Most importantly, you get the assurance that your bathroom and shower is being serviced correctly – in line with the Building Code of Australia.
Here are just some of the many reasons why the people of Banora Point choose Shower Sealed:
- Free onsite quotes
- No need to remove tiles in 95 percent of cases
- Serviced within 4 hours
- Treated area is ready to use within 24 to 48 hours
- Suitable for bathrooms and showers, shower baths, baths, spa baths, vanities, and splash backs.
- Licensed by the QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission)
- Proud members of MPAQ (Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland) and HIA (Housing Industry Association)
- Preferred supplier for Australia’s leading real estate agents including Ray White, McGrath, LJ Hooker, and First National to name a few.
- 12 year guarantee
Bathroom and Shower Repair Services
Shower Sealed provides a range of services to help fix your leaking bathroom and shower, including:
- Resealing: Any old, worn out sealant is stripped out and replaced with durable Ultra Bond Product. It is typically applied to wall and floor junctions, behind taps, in the hob section, and internal areas of the shower screen. The result is a secure, watertight seal that ensures goes just down the drain like it should.
- Re-grouting: Any damaged or missing grout is topped up or replaced with new Ultra Bond Grout. This grout is more water-resistant, durable, and effective than commercial grout and is therefore longer lasting.
- Retiling: Any loose or damaged tiles are either reinstalled or replaced with a matching set of fresh tiles. We do everything we can to preserve the existing look of your current shower.
- Waterproofing: In the event that your existing waterproofing membrane has failed, Shower Sealed will remove it and install a new waterproof membrane for you. This layer establishes a watertight seal that prevents water from reaching the substructure of the property.
- Shower renovations: In the event that your shower requires a complete remodelling, Shower Sealed can provide this service for you. They will consult you on crucial design choices like new tiling, shower screens, fittings (i.e. showerhead and taps) and more. And they will professionally install the new components in line with Australian Standards. We guarantee you’ll be impressed with the pristine finish of your ‘new’ shower!
Proudly Servicing Banora Point
No matter where you need shower repairs in Banora Point, Shower Sealed offers a prompt turnaround from quote to completion.
Our local team regularly service the Northern suburbs. Plus, each vehicle is equipped with the necessary tools of the trade to perform most onsite repair jobs. This way, you can look forward to a beautifully functioning bathroom sooner, rather than later.
Claim Your Free Onsite Quote
What are you waiting for? An onsite quote from Shower Sealed is free. And there’s no obligation.
For a free quote on bathroom and shower repairs in Banora Point, call 1300 519 133 or send your online inquiry. One of our team members will be in touch to arrange a suitable time and day for your visit.