Bathroom and Shower Repairs for Beechmont
No tile removal. 48 hour turnaround. 12 year guarantee.
Shower Sealed specialise in all forms of leaking bathroom and shower repairs in Beechmont.
From resealing and regrouting through to retiling, waterproofing, and shower renovations. By identifying the exact source of the problem, we target and seal each possible leakage point, so as to make sure water travels just where it should – down the drain.
Our secret lies in the use of Ultra Bond Technology. This exclusive combination of tools, products, and procedures are designed to be more durable and long lasting than conventional, off-the-shelf products. As a result, your bathroom and shower will be safe from water damage for the long term, saving you time and money on maintenance.
Here are just some of the many advantages you enjoy as a Shower Sealed customer:
- No need to remove tiles
- Serviced within 4 hours
- Treated area is ready to use within 24 to 48 hours
- 12 year satisfaction guarantee
- Suitable for Showers, Shower baths, Baths, Bathrooms, Spa Baths, Vanities, and Splash Backs
- Free onsite quotes
Bathroom and shower repair services
Shower Sealed provides a range of services designed to quickly repair leaking bathrooms and showers at an affordable price to you.
Before any work begins, the team will perform an onsite inspection. By using the latest methods and technology, they will pinpoint the exact source of the leak. There is no cost for this free service.
Based on the results of your inspection, your technician will recommend one or more services, which may include:
- Resealing and grouting – Any damaged grout or sealant, be it in the tiles, around basins or fixtures, or anywhere else, is effectively removed and replaced with fresh, highly durable grout. Our product is specially designed to be more resilient in wet conditions than what you’d buy off the shelf, resulting in longer lasting results.
- Retiling – Any cracked, split or chipped tiles are replaced with a fresh set of matching tiles. This removes the risk of water penetrating the surface through the tile tracks.
- Waterproofing – The waterproof membrane that sits beneath the surface of your shower is vital to keeping your property safe from water damage. If yours has failed, we can replace it with a brand new one. By doing so, you’ll achieve a thorough and comprehensive seal, backed by a 12 year guarantee.
- Shower renovations – Shower renovations are a great way to improve the look and performance of your shower, at a much lower cost than a full replacement. Shower Sealed can upgrade various aspects of your shower – including the tiling, fixtures, waterproofing, sealing, screens and more – giving you that like ‘brand new’ feeling all over again.
Great results for builders and property managers
With over 25 years of experience, Shower Sealed has become a trusted supplier to some of the biggest names in Australia. These include Ray White, Raine & Horne, First National, LJ Hooker, and McGrath to name a few.What does this mean for you?
Well, for starters, you have peace of mind knowing your property is in safe hands. Our technicians are fully trained, insured, and experienced in all shower and bathroom repair jobs.
Also, we provide excellent customer service. Your clients and tenants will enjoy the experience of working with us. We’ll guide you each step of the way, explaining what needs to be done (and why), and giving you an honest price estimate. This way, there’s no nasty surprises – just open, honest communication.