Get your leaking bathroom and shower repaired in Belivah
Our exclusive ‘Ultra Bond Technology’ effectively seals up to 95 percent of leaking showers. No tile removal necessary. guarantee.
At Shower Sealed, we use an exclusive combination of tools, products, and procedures, in order to target and stop each possible leakage point within your bathroom or shower.
Most shower repairs in Belivah take less than 4 hours to complete. And the treated area is usually ready to use within 24 to 48 hours. What does this mean for you? You enjoy the convenience of a functional and reliable bathroom once more.
Plus, you get the peace of mind that only a guarantee can provide.
Why choose Shower Sealed
- Fully qualified and insured technicians – Who are proud members of the HIA (Housing Industry Association) and MBAQ (Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland).
- Huge range of services under one roof – From resealing and re-grouting to tile replacement, waterproofing, and shower renovations. Everything you need to restore the beauty, performance, and resealing capabilities of your bathroom, we got you covered.
- Proudly servicing Belivah and surrounding suburbs – No matter where you are located, our qualified local technicians are available at short notice, ready to handle your small or large leaky problem.
- Reliable service for property managers – With over 25 years of experience working for leading brands like Ray White, LJ Hooker, Harcourts and McGrath,
- 12 year service guarantee – Our advanced sealing technology is designed to bring you long-term relief. This way, you can relax knowing your property is safe from water damage, and for good!
What to Expect
Identifying and fixing leaking bathrooms and showers is a tough job. It requires specialist tools, technology, and knowledge in order to do the job properly.
That’s why our team are highly skilled in all forms of bathroom and shower repairs, so you get the best possible result – the first time, every time.
On a convenient day and time, your technician will thoroughly inspect the affected area. By using the latest leak detection tools, including moisture meters, they’ll pinpoint the exact source of the problem.
From there, you’ll receive a custom treatment plan that fits your needs and budget.This way, you can be confident that you’re getting the best treatment, as it relates to your unique circumstances.
Signs of a leaking bathroom or shower
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of a leaking bathroom, including:
- Damp, moist carpet
- Hard to open door frames and windows
- Loose, cracked, or chipped shower tiles
- Damp musty smells
- Presence of mould and mildew
- Stains and discoloured walls or skirting boards
then you could have a major problem on your hands! In this case, the time to act is now, before it gets worse.
Request a free price estimate