Shower Sealing, Re-Grouting and Repairs for Belmont
Guarantee for all waterproofing services
If you have just found a leak in your shower or bathroom, relax. No matter where you are in Belmont, Shower Sealed is able to reseal, re-grout, and repair your problem leak without removing any tiles.
Most services are backed by a guarantee. So you get peace of mind knowing your shower or bathroom has been properly sealed for the long-term. Better still, most repair jobs only take four hours or less, and the treated area is ready to use the next day – so there is minimal fuss to your day.
Just look at the proven benefits you get when you approach Shower Sealed to repair your problem leak:
- No need to remove tiles – Our exclusive combination of tools, products and procedures has been proven to waterproof up to 95 percent of leaking showers and bathrooms.
- Serviced within four hours – On a time and day chosen by you in Belmont, Shower Sealed will arrive on time to inspect the leak and repair the source of the problem. All of this is done without disturbing your day, and the place is cleaned up so it can be used the next day.
- Flexible solutions – From showers and shower baths to spa baths, bathrooms, vanities and splashbacks, Shower Sealed is fully-equipped to fix leaks of any kind found on any tiled surface.
- Guarantee – You can be confident in the quality of our products and the craftsmanship of our certified team. If at any time during the warranty period you are not fully satisfied – Shower Sealed will return to rectify the issue.
- Master Plumbers – As fully certified Master Plumbers, you can expect the highest level of customer service, attention to detail, and competitive pricing to suit your needs. We also adhere to the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards (AS 3740-1994) for all waterproofing.
Contact us today for a free quote on shower sealing in Belmont.
Shower Sealing Services
With over 25 years’ experience in waterproofing, Shower Sealed has access to a wealth of exclusive knowledge, products and tools in order to achieve a 100 percent seal the first time, every time.
Before any work begins, the Shower Sealed team will assess the condition of the shower or bathroom, and give you an obligation-free quote on the spot. You’ll know exactly what to expect before you give the go ahead.
Based on the results of the inspection, your waterproofing expert will recommend one or more of the following services:
- Reseal the entire floor area and walls
- Strip out and replace grout as needed
- Strip out and replace silicone between wall and floor junctions
- Repair or replace loose or cracked tiles as needed
- Service and seal taps
- If needed, rejuvenate the entire shower to make it look brand new
Request a Free Quote
If you are looking for a professional, reliable and cost-effective way to repair your leaking shower or bathroom, look no further than Shower Sealed.