No Tile Removal Shower Repairs | Biggera Waters
Have you discovered the signs of or suspect there is a leak in your bathroom or shower? Shower Sealed specialises in no tile removal bathroom and shower repairs across Biggera Waters.
By using a unique combination of tools, equipment and methods, we effectively target and stop each possible leakage point in your bathroom and shower. This achieves a secure, watertight seal that comes with a guarantee for your peace of mind.
Most types of treatment typically take 4 hours or less to complete. And the treated area is ready to use within 24 to 48 hours. So you can enjoy your bathroom and shower again sooner.
In the event your bathroom or shower needs a more comprehensive service, such as waterproofing and remodelling, we can provide this service. This way, your bathroom will looks and perform like new again.
Why choose Shower Sealed
- Our exclusive Ultra Bond Technology seals 95 percent of leaking showers without removing tiles
- 12 year satisfaction guarantee
- Most treatments completed within 4 hours
- Treated area ready to use within 24 to 48 hours
- We service all bathrooms, showers, spa baths, vanities, splash backs, and baths
- Fast turnaround for customers in Biggera Waters
- Honest and accurate price estimates
- Free onsite quotes – Book your appointment today
To request a free onsite quote for bathroom and shower repairs in Biggera Waters, contact us today. Alternatively, call 1300 519 133. Our friendly team will arrange a suitable time and day for your onsite inspection.
How to know if your bathroom and shower is leaking
Most bathroom and shower leaks occur due to natural building movement. This happens when the soil beneath the building shifts in response to the changing temperatures of the hot and cold seasons.
As a result, the building undergoes gradual movement, which can affect certain parts of the house such as the tiles, grout, and silicone joints. This can leave the bathroom and shower surfaces exposed to water leaks, as there is nothing stopping the water from entering previously sealed parts of the home.
When water enters parts of the home that are ill-equipped to deal with moisture, this can lead to structural problems, such as rotting timber structures, termite infestation, difficulty opening doors and windows, and other costly problems.
Below are the most common symptoms of a leaking shower and bathroom:
- Cracked, loose, and broken tiles
- Damp spots in the carpet near the affected bathroom
- Damp spots or discolouration in the ceiling beneath the affected bathroom
- Strong musty odour (due to the presence of mould)
- Damaged silicone joints
- Paint peeling in the affected bathroom and surrounding rooms
- Puddles of water around the shower
If you discover any of these symptoms, contact us for a free quote on bathroom and shower repairs in Biggera Waters.
Protect your most valuable investment
Unfortunately, some symptoms of a leaking bathroom and shower are invisible to the naked eye.
That’s why it’s important to keep your facilities in pristine condition, so that you have the assurance your home is safe from the threat of water damage. And by far, the best way to do that is to have your facilities inspected by the experts at Shower Sealed.
At absolutely no cost to you, we can assess your bathroom and shower for potential leaks, alert you to its presence, and propose a custom treatment plan that suits your needs and budget.
There is no charge or obligation for this free service.
To request a free quote on bathroom and shower repairs in Biggera Waters, contact us today.