Leaking Bathroom and Shower Repairs | Boondall
Shower Sealed are your local bathroom and shower repair specialists in Boondall.
Our exclusive combination of tools, products, and procedures are designed to target and stop each possible leakage point. Up to 95 percent of leaking showers can be repaired without removing tiles. As a result, most repair jobs take 4-hours or less, and the treated area is ready to use within 24 to 48 hours.
With over 25 years of experience, the Shower Sealed team is fully qualified to repair every aspect of your bathroom – including the bathroom, shower, bath, spa bath, and vanities and splash backs.So, you only need to look to one trusted provider for all your bathroom and shower repair needs – no approaching multiple vendors.
Get a free online quote for shower repairs in Boondall. Fill out the form. Our customer support team will arrange a suitable day and time for your appointment.
Signs of a leaking shower
Most showers leak due to gradual shifts in the property’s foundation. These shifts occur because of the changing soil conditions in the ground, which take place during the extreme temperature changes with each season.
As a result, various aspects of the building – such as tile grout, sealant, door and window frames, and more – can slightly shift out of place. This can expose gaps in the wall and floor surface, which allows water to enter parts of the property that are ill-equipped to deal with moisture, resulting in structural damage.
Below are some of the most common noticeable signs of a leaking shower:
- Missing tile grout
- Damp carpet spots near the bathroom
- Damp water marks on the ceiling (right below where the upstairs bathroom is located)
- Damage silicone sealant
- Harsh odours and smells
- Mould on the wall and floor surfaces
If you discover any of these warning signs, contact Shower Sealed for shower repairs in Boondall.
Bathroom and shower repair services
Upon arrival, Shower Sealed use the latest technology and techniques to identify the source of the leak. This ensures you get the most accurate inspection result and appropriate treatment plan.
Based on the inspection results, the team will recommend the following solutions:
- Regrouting – Replacing old and damaged tile grout with new, mould, and bacteria resistant grout in your choice of colour.
- Resealing – Replacing old and damaged silicone sealant (the white sealant that seals the wall and floor junctions) with new sealant to establish a secure, watertight seal.
- Retiling – If necessary, any damaged tiles are replaced with matching tile sets to preserve the original aesthetic of your bathroom.
- Waterproofing – All tiles are removed, and a new waterproof membrane is applied to the shower floor surface prior to retiling. The liquid membrane is easy to apply, fast-drying, and compliant with AS 3740.
- Shower remodeling – Many of the above services are performed, along with additional services like installing new shower heads, shower screens, tile sets, and performing a thorough system test.
All services are backed by a workmanship guarantee and warranty for your peace of mind.
Request a free online quote
Contact Shower Sealed for a free online quote for bathroom and shower repairs in Boondall. One of our friendly customer support team members will be in touch to book a suitable time and day.