Leaking Bathroom and Shower Repairs for Brassall
No tile removal. QBCC licensed. 25+ years of experience.
Shower Sealed repairs leaking bathrooms and showers in Brassall to prevent water from causing major structural damage.
In 95 percent of cases, Ultra Bond Technology – a unique combination of exclusive tools, products, and procedures – effectively reseals leaking bathrooms and showers, without removing tiles. Thus, preventing water from breaching tiled surfaces, and accessing parts of the home ill-equipped to handle moisture.
- No tile removal
- Serviced within 4 hours
- Usable in 24 to 48 hours
- Showers, shower baths, baths, bathrooms, spa baths, vanities, and splash backs
- Free onsite quotes
If your shower or bathroom is deteriorated beyond a ‘No tile removal’ service, Shower Sealed can waterproof and rebuild your leaking shower, restoring it to its former glory.
Missing grout? Cracked tiles? Suspicious stains or smells? Shower Sealed can help.
Most bathroom and shower leaks occur due to foundation movement. This happens when moisture conditions in the soil change, a new house settles after construction, and tree roots grow under footings.
Foundation movement places stress on various parts of the home. This stress can lead to cracks in the tiles, tile grout, and silicone sealant. Then surface gaps appear. And water breaches the surface and causes structural damage.
Using advanced leak detection technology, Shower Sealed can identify and stop each possible leakage point. This means water cannot escape beneath the surface. And your home is safe from the threat of water damage.
- Tile regrouting – Old, cracked, and worn tile grout is removed and replaced with durable, mould-resistant Ultra Bond Grout.
- Resealing – Any damaged sealant is removed and replaced (or topped up) with Ultra Bond surfaces to the floor and wall junctions.
- Floor coating – Ultra Bond coating seals and protects the floor from water penetration.
- Tile replacing – Any loose, cracked, or missing tiles are replaced with brand new tiles. Every effort is made to ensure the new tiles match your existing set.
If the condition of your bathroom or shower is severely deteriorated, a waterproofing and shower remodelling service is recommended. Especially if your waterproof membrane is 10 years and older.
Request a free onsite quote
Save your home from potential water damage. Secure an appointment with Shower Sealed. Get a free onsite quote for leaking bathroom and shower repairs in Brassall today.