Bathroom and Shower Repairs for Broken Head
A leaking bathroom or shower can cause major damage to your home. If left untreated, it can lead to harsh musty smells, mould and mildew, damaged tiles, missing tile grout, and even the introduction of destructive termites. The best way to avoid these problems is to book an urgent shower repair in Broken Head with Shower Sealed.
Professional Waterproofing and Repairs
At Shower Sealed, we use a unique combination of tools, products, and procedures – a little secret weapon we like to call ‘Ultra Bond Technology’ – to identify and resolve the exact source of the leak.
Most treatment plans do not require the removal of tiles. And a typical repair job takes less than 4 hours, with the treated area being ready to use in 24 to 48 hours. As a result, you don’t have to pay for the waterproofing membrane to be replaced, saving you time and money.
Best of all? As QBCC licensed waterproofing experts, we stand by the quality of our work. We guarantee that our services will be carried out safely, correctly, and in accordance with QBCC standards. This way, you get total peace of mind knowing that your bathroom or shower is in capable hands.
Request a FREE onsite quote for bathroom and shower repairs in Broken Head. One of our friendly staff will be in touch to book a suitable day and time for your appointment.
When you enlist the help of Shower Sealed, you will have access to a wide range of services, which are all designed to address any type of bathroom or shower leak. Our services are suitable for most bathroom facilities, such as showers, baths, spa baths, vanities, and splash backs. So, no matter how big or small your problem, chances are we can fix it.
Below is a quick breakdown of the most common and popular services we provide:
- Tile Regrouting – This process involves removing old or damage tile grout with specialised tools. The old grout is then either topped up or replaced with exclusive Ultra Bond Tile Grout. You can also choose from a range of tile grout colours to match the style of your bathroom or shower.
- Tile Repair and Replacement – Some leaks are caused by damaged bathroom tiles. These gaps allow water to breach the surface and enter parts of the home that are not designed to handle moisture. Our team can either repair your existing tiles or replace them with a fresh set of matching tiles.
- Resealing – Any old, worn, and damaged sealant is stripped out and replaced with Ultra Bond Sealant. This product is applied to both the wall and floor joints of the shower, as well as around the drainage area.
- Waterproofing – If your shower is still leaking, it probably means your waterproof membrane needs replacing. The Shower Sealed team will happily take care of this for you. They will remove the existing tiles, replace (or top up) the old waterproof membrane, and make sure the surface is watertight sealed.
- Shower Remodelling – Depending on the current state of your shower, it may need remodelling. This involves performing more than just the above-mentioned tasks, but other services such as updating the fixtures, replacing broken components, and even updating the shower screen.
Why Choose Shower Sealed
- Fully licensed, insured, and experienced
- Proudly servicing Broken Head and surrounding suburbs
- Over 25 years of experience
- No tile removal for over 95 percent of leaking showers
- Free onsite leak detection and quote
Request a FREE Onsite Quote
To request a FREE quote for bathroom and shower repairs in Broken Head, contact us. Tell us about your situation. One of our friendly staff will be in touch to book a suitable day and time for your appointment.