Shower Repairs for Byangum
A leaking bathroom or shower is a major concern that demands immediate attention. When water penetrates the tiled surface, or through another entry point, it can enter parts of the property that are not designed to handle moisture, such as the subfloor.
The build-up of moisture can cause many issues. It can inhibit mould growth, posing a health risk to those who suffer from respiratory issues such as asthma. It can also damage the timber support layers, compromising the structural integrity of the property, costing you a fortune in repairs. Worse still, moisture can attract termites, causing you further headache and money woes.
The most effective way to protect your home from water damage is to identify and seal up all possible leakage points. However, this is a job best left to a professional. They have the skills, knowledge, and tools required to perform the right leak detection tests and identify all leakage points. Using the latest products, they can then seal up all leakage points. You also receive a workmanship guarantee, giving you the assurance that the job has been done correctly, and that the results will last.
The Shower Sealed Difference
For over 25 years, Shower Sealed has been providing bathroom and shower repairs in Byangum. Our services are designed to identify and target all leakage points in a shower or bathroom without removing any tiles. We can also service baths, spa baths, vanities, and splashbacks.
Our no-tile-removal service typically takes about 4 hours, and the treated area is ready to use again in 24 to 48 hours. This is much faster than retiling, waterproofing, or renovating the shower. These services can take several days, or over a week, to complete. But with a no-tile-removal service, your bathroom or shower will be back to normal quickly.
Of course, if the condition of your bathroom or shower is beyond the scope of a no-tile-removal service, don’t worry. We can perform the necessary retiling, waterproofing, and renovating to get your bathroom or shower back in working order. Before any work begins, you will receive a fixed price estimate and timeline. This way, you will know exactly how long the process will take, what the work will entail, and how much the service will cost you.
The condition of your shower or bathroom will determine which services are best for you. In some cases, you may need only one service to resolve a leak. But in other cases, you may need multiple services. Your technician will propose a custom plan that reflects your unique circumstances.
The most common shower repairs in Byangum that we provide are:
- Regrouting – This involves removing and replacing dirty, old, and mouldy grout from between your shower tiles with exclusive Ultra Bond Grout. Our grout is designed specifically to withstand building movement, one of the most common causes of a leaking shower. We can also colour match the tile grout as required.
- Sealing – This involves applying clear Ultra Tech coating to different areas of the shower. This includes sealing behind taps, the entire floor area, the wall and floor junctions, around and inside the waste area, and the internal area of the shower screen.
- Waterproofing – This involves removing the tiles and replacing or topping up the existing waterproof membrane to improve its structural integrity and prevent leaks or damage.
- Shower renovations – This involves a combination of different services to improve the functionality and leak preventative measures of the shower. This may involve regrouting, sealing, waterproofing, and updating certain components of the shower such as the shower screen.
Why Choose Shower Sealed
- No-tile-removal service takes 4 hours or less.
- Treated area ready to use again in 24 to 48 hours.
- QBCC licensed and proud members of MPAQ (Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland).
- Proudly servicing Byangum and surrounding suburbs
- Free onsite price estimates