Stop Your Leaking Shower or Bathroom – Without Removing Tiles – With Shower Sealed, Capalaba
Protect your home from water damage with a proven, reliable, and cost-effective waterproofing service
Shower Sealed specialise in non-destructive repair of leaking showers and bathrooms without the need to remove any tiles.
Proudly serving Capalaba, Shower Sealed provides a fast turnaround combined with quality craftsmanship and friendly customer service. Simply put, we target the exact source of the leak and use can exclusive combination of tools, products, and procedures to achieve a guaranteed seal.
With over 25 years of experience you can trust Shower Sealed to get the job done right the first time, every time.
- No need to remove tiles – It can be frustrating to lose access to your bathroom for up to a week. Most repair jobs – which require no tile removal – are completed within 4 hours and the treated area is ready to use the next day.
- Waterproofing solutions – Whether you have a leaking shower, shower bath, spa bath, bathroom, vanity or splashback, Shower Sealed can repair the majority of surface leaks on any tiled surface. All of our products are mould-resistant and they come in a range of colours to match the existing look of your bathroom.
- Guarantee – Shower Sealed provides a guarantee for most products and services. This service guarantee will give you peace of mind knowing that your bathroom or shower has been given the best possible waterproofing solution.
- Master Plumbers – Aside from being fully certified Master Plumbers, our team are highly skilled and experienced in all forms of domestic waterproofing. We also adhere to the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards (AS 3740-1994).
Shower Sealed Services
Whether the job is big or small, Shower Sealed is fully-equipped with the latest inspection tools and waterproofing products to meet your needs.
Before any work begins, the team will assess the condition of your shower or bathroom, and give you an honest quote on the spot. You will know exactly how much to pay and what each process will entail – so there are no surprises.
Based on the inspection you will be recommended one or more treatment options:
- Reseal the entire floor and wall area
- Top up or replace tile grout as needed
- Top up or replace silicone sealant between wall and floor junctions
- Repair and replace loose or cracked tiles as needed
- Service and seal taps (this excludes ceramic-based washer and flick mixer taps)
- If the shower is too deteriorated, Shower Sealed can provide a complete repair and rejuvenation service to make your shower look brand new again.
Request a Free Quote
Don’t wait for the associated water damage to cost you a fortune in building repairs. Preserve the value of your property with a fast, effective, and affordable waterproofing service.